Indoor Air Quality Assessment, Report, and Air Quality Test
Your home can play host to a variety of pollutants, many benign but some with the potential of aggravating allergies or leading to other dangerous health issues. Our team of professionals, following the EPA Indoor Air Quality Implementation Plan, will help identify any potential concerns in your home and provide affordable solutions to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
The Indoor Air Quality Assessment and Report includes a site walk with one of our ecoSMART advisors, a written report with recommendations, and an Air Test with Lab Analysis to identify known pollutants such as mold, pet allergens, viruses, dust mites, and tree / plant pollen.
- Only available in the Greater Los Angeles area. After your purchase you will be contacted to review the process and schedule the installation of the Air Sampling device. The device will stay at your home for (5) days until we pick it up and process the sample at the lab. Upon receipt of the lab results you will be contacted for a follow up consultation to review the results.
Some of the more common items we are looking for include:
- Signs of Past / Present Water Damage
- Signs of Deterioration in Building Materials
- Reporting of Health Symptoms including Respiratory
- Presence of pets, plants, and other known allergens
- Review of home maintenance upkeep
- Necessity of performing additional environmental testing
As an AirAnswers® authorized testing provider we can detect the ultra-fine harmful allergen particles floating in your patient's air that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. Competitors just measure large particles of dust that settle quickly. According to leading scientific studies, dust sampling is not the best indicator of actual exposure. AirAnswers® testing method has been proven in four clinical studies.
Dust Competitors 1
Leave them in the dust
|Tests for 23 airborne mold allergens
|airborne dust mite allergens
|airborne dog allergens
|airborne cat allergens
|airborne pollen allergens
|airborne mouse allergens
|airborne roach allergens
|airborne ragweed allergens
|airborne dust or other particles
|Samples 1 million liters of indoor air - WHOLE HOUSE
|ISO compliant laboratory results
|Detailed findings report
|Vague / Poor
|Personal consultation and action plan